Mixed Media Abstract Landscape Tree Art Painting "Edge of Red" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson




This is a mixed media diptych.  The larger canvas measures 24"x36", and the smaller,24"x20".  The total width is 56 inches, plus the space between the two canvases. There is a gold substrate, which shows through here and there and has a soft metallic sheen. 



 24"x56"x1.5 Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

Now Available on DVD as well as Live Stream!!

Click HERE for details!






No comments: